Prices are listed in GBP. Your credit card automatically converts the amount to your local currency. Local taxes and VAT added at checkout if applicable.
Polarizer rings are a threaded ring that will fit onto Formatt-Hitech aluminum holders, accomplished by using longer brass screws. These rings are made from durable nylon.
Why Choose a Holder System?
A holder system allows you to purchase one set of filters to fit all of your lenses. An inexpensive adapter ring is then used to fit the different thread diameters of your individual lenses. The holder system is quickly and easily removed allowing you to quickly compose your image, then gently install the holder before taking the photograph without the fear of altering the framing or focus. Holders allow filter stacking, plus rotation of horizon and vertical adjustment of graduated filters. Polarizers work with holder systems using an optional adapter ring.
- Formatt-Hitech polarizer rings are designed to work with the full range of aluminum holder systems
- Polarizer rings are made from durable nylon
- When attaching a polarizer ring to holder system longer brass screws are required (supplied with holder) especially when stacking filters
- 67mm holder requires 77mm polarizer ring
- 85mm holder requires 95mm polarizer ring
- 100mm holder requires 105mm polarizer ring
- 100mm Lucroit holder requires a different polarizer ring. See Here