After a successful music photography workshop last June, we are please to confirm that we will be running another learn music photography with Warren Millar which will take place 18/02/2017 at ‘The Studio’, Widnes. £59.99
Based in Widnes, Cheshire, Warren is a gig & events photographer using Fujifilm X series cameras with many years of experience.
https://www.facebook.com/warrenmillarphotog Warren Millar Flickr
“I would certainly recommend this workshop to any others in the future”
Who the course is aimed at:
Learn music photography is aimed at people who have a interest in music/event photography and would like to learn more about settings used under various lighting conditions often found in venues. It is also a great opportunity for people to get a feel of what it is like to photograph an event as part of a group of photographers.
“I used settings I’d never considered before, a great help, Thank you so much! “
What you will learn:
- How to start up in gig photography
- What photography gear to use
- Setting up your camera
- Venue lighting & problems
- Anticipating the right shot
- Pit etiquette
- Other techniques Warren uses…
Learn Music Photography
The workshop consists of a classroom session covering the topics above with photographic examples. There will be a question & answer session before breaking for lunch. After lunchtime, a practical session photographing the live band ‘Zen Project‘ will take place under venue lighting conditions where you will put into practice what have you learned in the classroom. There may be an additional opportunity to photograph the bands sound check but this is time permitting.
“Was nervous before attending as wasn’t sure I would be able to do it, but Warren and the team were really helpful. I really enjoyed the day. Can’t wait to get my images on the computer”
Tea/Coffee is included
Lunch is not included. We recommend that you bring your own.
Terms and conditions:
- No refunds will be given in the event of non-attendance regardless of circumstances, we will try & find you a place on a similar course or you can nominate a friend to take your place.
- In the event of sufficient notice being given (2 months) we will refund 75% of your payment, the remainder will cover the administration costs of refilling the place.
- We reserve the right to cancel any of the workshops if there is insufficient demand. We will confirm the workshop is running 2 months before the actual date, so please do not leave it too late when booking your place on the workshop.
- Tickets are not transferable without first contacting us.
- Tickets Cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold for commercial gain.
Travel, Accommodation & Food:
- No food, beverages, accommodation or transport is provided unless stated.
- Travel & Equipment insurance is not included, please provide your own.
- Fujiholics cannot accept any liability for loss, damage or injury to you, your vehicle or equipment.
- We do not tolerate any racial, sexual, religious or abusive behaviour whether be it verbal or physical from any clients, either towards our staff or other attendees. Should you take part in any behaviour which is deemed unsuitable you will be removed from the workshop without refund. In extreme cases, legal action will be taken.
- Please make us aware of any medical conditions that may affect your ability to take part
- Fujiholics does not guarantee the weather, temperature or photographic perfection on any workshops – they are all subject to occasional adverse weather. We aim to teach techniques and skills that can be take away and practiced.
- Each participant takes part in the workshop at their own risk, we will give a safety briefing at the start of each session but it is up to the participant to decide whether they are confident enough or physically able to take part in each session. If you have any questions please contact us directly